ONE DAY JUNIOR GOLF CLINICS
St. Louis Golf Lessons offers Friday evening and Saturday morning junior golf clinics for juniors at the Big Bend Golf Center and The Landings at Spirit March through October!!!
Join us for a 1.5 hour class that works on both full swing and short game (when available). A different topic will be covered each week. This is for girls and boys ages 6-16 of any skill level. Whether your junior is a competitive player, a total beginner, an avid lesson taker or just someone looking to fine tune part of their game, Friday evening or Saturday morning junior clinics are an easy, inexpensive way to improve their game and have some fun in a group environment. Classes include instruction and fun skills games/challenges at each session.
- Friday Evenings 4:30-6:00 p.m. at The Landings at Spirit or Saturday Mornings: 8:30-10:00 a.m. at Big Bend Golf Center March through October.
- Minimum of 2 juniors and max of 8. Should a class be full, we keep a wait list and will email you if a spot opens up.
- Price: $35 for one session. Or $120 for 4. Note: Range balls are not included. Students will pay that to Big Bend upon arrival. $10 for a medium bucket.
- No cancellations or refunds, but you can apply your payment to another class within the calendar year if there is room and if you give us a 24 hour notice to fill your spot.
- Registration deadline 48 hours in advance.
- We can provide equipment if you don't have your own. We also measure and fit junior golf clubs if you are looking to purchase a set.
- Classes are on rain or shine as we are fully covered. In the rare case of extreme weather the instructor will make the call and notify you if we need to cancel.