Men's Basics Class
- $20 for one class plus balls for each session.
Pay on line at the link below under Registration.
- Time: 6:15-7:00 p.m.
- What: Join our male instructors to improve your game! These are very basic, learn to play golf clinics for men of all skill levels. We rotate from full swing, to short game to putting. A different topic is covered each week at the beginning of the session and for the remainder of time instruction will be individualized. This class is great for beginners or those just looking to review the fundamentals.
- How Many: There is an 4 person minimum in peak season and always a 10 person maximum.
- Schedule: Every Thursday night April - October
- Location: Bander Park
- Cancellation: There is a 24 hour cancellation policy and you will be billed for cancels or no shows within 24 hours.
- No Refunds: There are No Refunds, and no make ups for missed clinic sessions, but should you need to cancel and do it outside of 24 hours, your payment can be applied to another class within the calendar year if there is room available.
SIGN UP POLICY
- There is a One Day Registration Deadline. To be fully registered you must both submit payment and fill out the registration form below.
- Weather: There are no cancellations for weather for full swing as we are covered. If I need to cancel on a short game session due to weather I will send an email out 1 hour prior to class time. There are no refunds if a student opts out on their own due to weather. Every effort is made to get all or part of the class finished.
Equipment can be provided if necessary. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org 2 days ahead to reserve equipment.
Wednesday classes of each week are listed below with the topic of the night.
1 - Set Up Fundamentals
8 - Full Swing (The Arms)
15 - Full Swing (The Pivot)
22 - Full Swing (Pre Shot Routine)
29 - Full Swing (General)
6 - Weight Shift
13 - Creating a Wide Arc for Power
20 - Impact
27 - Divots
3 - Driving
10 - Fairway Woods & Hybrids
17 - Sand
24 - Creating Club Head Speed
1 - Full Swing (General)
15 - Chipping
22 - Pitching
29 - Sand
5 - Full Swing (Impact)
12 - Full Swing (Taking Divots)
19 - Driving
26 - Full Swing (Pivot & Coil)
9 - Putting
16 - Chipping
23 - Pitching
30 - Sand
7 - Driving
14 - Full Swing (General)
21 - Full Swing (General)
28 - What and How to Practice Over the Winter